2013年1月18日星期五

Tavia Yeung wore one million Sapphire diamond set as TV queen

Tavia Yeung, Kevin Cheng, Yoyo Chen, Grace Wong and Sire Ma attended "Prince Jewelry Watches Jubilee Community Charity" the other night. Pansy Ho, Cindy Yeung and Lam Kin Hong also attended the event to show their support. Leon Lai accepted a cheque for one million HKD on behalf of Community Chess, but he did not stay long. He left immediately after the presentation ceremony. 

The stars who were on the catwalk got to chose their own jewelries and matching watches. Tavia was wearing a Sapphire diamond set worth 1.2 million HKD. She told reporters that there were so many choices to chose from the back stage and she was quite confused. Tavia disclosed that she would be visiting the jewelry later on to chose her jewelries, and she believes there won't be any upper price limit to her choice of jewelries. Tavia expressed "I don't care, I am not choosing it for myself, concubine Lai had a tragic ending, I just want to cheer myself up." Tavia also revealed that Charmaine, Kevin and her were planning to have a feast to celebrate the success of "Beyond". 

Tavia was wearing a deep V bare back evening dress that night, she told reporter "Everybody is talking about TV queen these days, I take it very lightly. It doesn't matter if I don't get the award, at least you can see my back. The most important thing is I have jewelries to show off "

没有评论:

发表评论