2013年1月18日星期五

Tavia Yeung couldn't refrain from eating too much and gained weight in Hokkaido

Recently, Chilam Cheung, Tavia Yeung, Myolie Wu and Michael Tse went to Hokkaido, Japan together to film TVB new series, The Morning of Flying Fish in Hanami (temporary title). Tavia Yeung who visited Hokkaido for the first time took her time to work and play at the same time. She grabbed the chance to go for sight-seeing around the place and praised the beautiful scenery there. Furthermore, the citizens there have politeness and well manners. “The scenery in Hokkaido is so beautiful and I felt relaxed and carefree over there. Moreover, the place is neat and clean. The citizens are very polite. It gave me very good feelings!” However, the one which was unforgettable was the culinary delicacy. “Their seafood and fruits are very fresh. I could really eat non-stop at there! (Gained weight?) It seems like I’ve gained some weight. But never mind. I believe that I can slim down after I go back to continue my work in Hong Kong!”

没有评论:

发表评论