2013年1月18日星期五

Tavia Yeung has her own car, no need for Him Law to drive her around

Tavia Yeung was recently involved in Him Law and Theresa Fu's rumors. Yesterday it was Tavia's birthday, and the other night Him did not avoid her while he and the 36 Hours On Call crew celebrated her birthday within the studio. Yesterday the two continued working on 36 Hours and did not feel awkward. Tavia said: "I really pity him. He said sorry to me, and I told him don't worry about it. I hope he'll be fine soon." 

It was reported that Him gives Tavia special attention by driving her around. Him helplessly said: "This is not the truth! Tavia has her own car, I never gave her a lift. Some rumored girlfriends, I basically don't even have their phone numbers, but the news still counts me in! After all I am focused on filming, other things I cannot control." 

没有评论:

发表评论