2013年1月18日星期五

Tavia spends Lunar New Year in mainland

Yesterday Tavia Yeung, Myolie Wu and Chilam Cheung were promoting a new series ‘The Rippling Blossom’. Tavia came back to Hong Kong especially to participate in the promotional event. She revealed: “I will not be staying in Hong Kong for Lunar New Year as I will be working in mainland on New Year’s Day.” When asked how she will spent Valentine’s Day, Tavia replied: “I won’t be lonely, I know how to look after myself and cook for myself. Although its the first time I am spending Lunar New Year away from Hong Kong, I have prepared a few things for entertainment, fireworks and fire crackers.”

Currently Myolie Wu has two series airing on TV, one on CTV in mainland called Match Maker and the other on TVB, 'The Rippling Blossom'. Myolie expressed that she is not worried about the both channels’ rivalry since one channel is a freeview channel.

Myolie will be spending Valentines Day in Hong Kong, she commented:”Girls love to receive flowers, so Valentines Day is more important for girls.” As for the news about the new TVB boss, Myolie hopes for a pay rise and continue to produce great programs.

没有评论:

发表评论