2013年1月18日星期五

Tavia Yeung said she's the bad one voting for herself

At the "TVB Anniversary Awards 2009" Tavia Yeung brought home 2 awards, initially this was suppose to be a happy moment, unfortunately Netizens questioned how she got both awards.

After winning the award, Tavia had only got 6-7 hours of sleep. Last night, she only had 3-4 hours, so she had black circles. However, yesterday she still attended the public event, she smiled: "My eyes open when I see money. (More work after winning award?) I have jobs at the end of the year, so I have not stopped earning fast money. (Wayne Lai hopes to increase his pay by 30%?) I do hope to have a small increase as well, get the good luck. However, I do not manage the money, my manager takes care of that for me." 

Lately after she won the award, she has been attacked by Netizens, asked if she was affected by this? She smiled: "Luckily I am only worried about my current issues, whatever happens online, I have to count on my mom and reporters to tell me about it.

Votes for herself 

As to TVB sacrificing Charmaine? Tavia said: "This is normal to the aftermath of award presentations. Actually, the truth is Charmaine was by my side holding onto me. She had already won this award before, so she actually really wanted me to get it this time, she even voted for me too. But I am the bad one, I voted for myself, if there was another award, I would vote for her, but there is only one so I of course voted myself." 

Tavia said that deep down, she feels that Charmaine has done very well, if they could all win awards together, then that would be great. She said: "Actually, I have to share half of this award with Charmaine because she ran up on stage for me and the first thing she did was she gave me a kiss. Also I represented "Beyond" to get this award, it's hard to get everyone to like both "Beyond" and Gum Ling, so I have an explanation for myself." 

Next time make up the kiss 

Also, Charmaine complained to everyone that she was going to kiss Tavia on the lip, but Tavia turned her face and was only able to kiss her cheek. Tavia explained that it's not because she didn't want to kiss Charmaine on the lip, but she wasn't prepared and plus she was too nervous at the time. She said: "I never thought the award would be presented that fast, I felt like crying and forgot everything. Next time I'll make up the kiss back!

没有评论:

发表评论