2013年1月18日星期五

Raymond Lam on the horseback so much his behind hurts

Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kate Tsui and Lin Xiawei took part in the Oriental Watch Company’s 50th Anniversary Banquet last night. Currently busy promoting for new film The Sorcerer and the White Snake, Raymond expressed he is extremely pleased with the box office success. He is currently busy working on new film Saving General Yang, which is expected to complete mid-November: “Because there are a lot of fighting scenes in the film. I am basically horseback riding every day, so much that my bottom is in pain and feels sore.”

Tavia appeared in a low-cut dress last night. She expressed she is currently busy shooting a new series and rarely gets to wear tight dresses. When Tavia was praised that it’s a feast to the eyes that she rarely dress this sexily, she laughed: “I do my exercises. This is considered healthy sexiness, nothing much to see. Ultimate sexiness, I will leave it for the TVB anniversary.”It was said she has a ‘career line’, she joked: “I have a lot of lines on my hands!”

Kate was asked about the rumors that Ron Ng’s ‘girlfriend’ Viann Zhang’s date with Alex Fong. Asked if she asked Ron about it? She said: “We are just normal friends. We don’t talk about relationships. Recently I’ve been working with him, but I don’t see anything different about him, it shouldn’t affect him.”

没有评论:

发表评论