2013年1月18日星期五

Bad Luck Artists: Tracy Ip, Tavia Yeung & Sammy Sum Leg Injuries





TVB artists Tavia Yeung, Tracy Ip and Sammy Sum are sure having bad luck! They all joined the 'injured group'. In June, Tracy fractured her right leg bone and a few nights ago, she injured her tail bone from an accidental fall at home. Yesterday she posted a picture of her X-ray on Weibo and shared her experience with the media over the phone: "I was walking into my room to answer a phone call, then I accidentally tripped and fell to the ground. My pat pat (butt) went straight to the floor. At the time, I heard something crack. I was so frightened I started getting cold sweat!" 

She then crawled to her telephone and called her family for help. When she got to the hospital, the doctor said she fractured her tailbone. "The doctor said I was lucky that not all the pressure was placed on those bones, otherwise it would affect my fertility. However, I will have to rest for a month and have to be on bed rest for a few days." When asked if rumored boyfriend Matthew Ko called to comfort her? She said: "He already did, told me to be careful. (Will he visit you?) No! After I discharged from the hospital, I went straight home!" 

Meanwhile, Tavia Yeung attended a shoe event and had a swollen foot. Her foot was so swollen it looked like 'pig trotters', but she still wore 2-inch heels. She revealed she injured herself while shooting a jumping off a high place scene for A Great Way to Care II earlier. She said: "I sprained my ankle before, but then I just kept on filming. I went to see the doctor and found out there is a fracture." As for the TV Queen battle, she frankly expressed she supports herself. When asked if she would support rumored boyfriend Him Law? She said: "I'm not sure if he [supports me], if so I will vote for him!" When speaking of Elaine Ng's "car sex" rumor, as someone who had personal experience, Tavia said: "Innocence is innocence. Don't try to hurt artists. (You were hurt earlier?) I was totally angry!" 

Also, Sammy Sum revealed on Weibo he triggered old injuries to come back during dance rehearsal for the TVB Anniversary Gala performance. However, he'll still be shooting a car crash scene as scheduled. He said over the phone "I injured the ligament on my left foot. I injured it before when I was skiing, and I'll request to reduce dangerous action scenes."

没有评论:

发表评论